martedì, maggio 16, 2006

Equivocaciones

Las imagenes y la transcripccion de un suceso exilarante



Karen Bowerman: Guy Kewney is the editor of the technology website Newswireless.

Mr Goma: ...

KB: Hello, good morning to you.

Mr Goma: Good morning.

KB: Were you surprised by this verdict today?

Mr Goma: I am very surprised to see... this verdict to come on me because I was not expecting that. When I came they told me something else and I am coming. "you got an interview", so is a very big surprise, anyway.

KB: A big surprise, yeah, yes.

Mr Goma: Exactly.

KB: With regards to the cost that's involved, do you think now more people will be downloading online?

Mr Goma: Actually, if you can walk everywhere you are going to see a lot of people downloading to internet and the website everything they want. But I think it is much better for development and to inform people what they want and to get on the easy way and so faster if they are looking for.

KB: It does really seem the way the music industry's progressing now, that people want to go onto the website and download music.

Mr Goma: Exactly, you can go everywhere, on the cybercafe and you can take, you can go easy. It is going to be a very easy way for everyone to get something to the internet.

KB: Guy Kewney, thanks very much indeed.